Skip to content
The Pilot Mathambo Centre for Men’s Health aims to:
- Promote a discrimination-free national conversation around the sexual health and rights of all men;
- Educate Botswana’s MSM population about sexual health, establishing an environment that enables men to protect themselves and others from harm;
- Create a grassroots network of working-class MSM (including sex workers), advocates and allies in order to raise awareness and build support;
- Work to include the men most at-risk of contracting sexually-transmitted diseases (including HIV) in national and international policy discussions;
- Encourage networking amongst NGOs and individuals with similar goals, building a critical mass of partnerships in order to solve problems together; and
- Build a culture of empowerment, self-reliance, safety, positivity and participation within the PMCFMH community.